Guest Player Procedures
- Teams are permitted a maximum of 7 guest players for CYSA and out-of-state tournaments that allow guest players.
- Please check specific tournament rules for the number of guest players each tournament allows.
- CYSA Guest Player Form 1611 must be completed for each guest player. Click here to download this form.
- Only three signatures are now required on Form 1611: the guest player's parent, the registered team's coach, and the guest team's coach. Please refer to the instructions on the form for further information.
The Near Post
CCSL - Spring 2013
CCSL Spring League team registration is now open. Click here to register.
For more information on the CCSL 2012-2013 Spring League, click here.
2013 District II Spring Cup
2013 District 2 Spring Cup registration is now open! Click here
for a list of the accepted teams.
Once again we are going to make every attempt to put ALL 8v8 teams in Morgan Hill! This is an amazing event you won't want to miss!
- U11 thru U19 play 6/8 & 6/9
- Fields will be finalized approximately 4 weeks before the play date.
- U8 thru U10 - $250 (early bird - until 3/15) / $325 (3/16 to 4/13) / $375 (after 4/13 - includes late fee*)
- U11 thru U19 - $350 (early bird - until 3/15) / $450 (3/16 to 4/13) / $500 (after 4/13 - includes late fee*)
* After 4/13, teams will be accepted on an as needed basis
District II Coaching Courses
For information about CYSA coaching courses that have been scheduled, click here.
CCSL - Fall 2012
To obtain more information regarding the CCSL Fall League, click here.
District II Referee Classes and Fun Runs
to view the dates and times when the entry level Grade 8 Referee Clinics are being offered. This year's dates and additional information for District II "Fun Runs" and written tests for referees who are upgrading to Grade 7 or above can be found here