District II Jamborees
At a jamboree, no standings are kept and no entry fees may be charged (although participants may be asked to contribute to help defray field and referee costs). There are no awards based on order of finish.
When applying to host a jamboree, you need the approval of your League President and the District II Commissioner or Tournament Director. For jamboree play, you need the approval of the District II Tournament Director. Please use the appropriate form below, and follow the instructions to host or register your team to play.
- Complete the "Application to Host a Jamboree" form.
- Submit this form along with your jamboree rules, which are found in the above "Application to Host" form.
- Make sure that all required signatures have been obtained prior to submission of your application.
- Follow the other rules as required in the instructions for this form or other CYSA documentation.
- Submit the packet to the District II tournament director for approval.
- Complete the CYSA District II Jamboree Application form. District II teams are limited to no more than FOUR jamborees per seasonal year (August through July).
- At least three weeks prior to the event, forward two signed copies of the application, a check for the jamboree fee, and an envelope addressed to the jamboree with sufficient postage to the District II tournament director:
7234 Via Bella
San Jose, CA 95139
- Approved applications will be forwarded to the Jamboree by the District II Tournament Director.
- Any questions — please e-mail the District II Tournament Director. Always include your team name, age group, gender, and division in all inquiries. Thanks!!
The Near Post
CCSL Fall 2013 Playing League
Click here for more information on the CCSL Fall 2013 playing league, the largest playing league in Northern California!
District 2 teams overwhelmingly play in this league for the competition, the appropriate travel and the customer service!
2013 District II Fall Cup
U8 thru U11 play 11/9 & 11/10
- U12 thru U13 play 11/16 & 11/17
- U14 thru U19 play 10/19 & 10/20
- U8 thru U11
- $300 (until 9/6)
- $375 (9/7 - 10/6)
- $425 (after 10/6*)
- U12 thru U13
- $400 (until 9/13)
- $500 (9/14 - 10/13)
- $550 (after 10/13*)
- U14 thru U19
- $400 (until 8/15)
- $500 (8/16 - 9/15)
- $550 (after 9/15*)
* Late fee included. Teams will only be accepted on an as needed basis.
U14-U19 teams - Fall SAT test is scheduled for Sat, 11/2/2013; PSAT's are scheduled for Wed, 10/16/2013 and Sat, 10/19/2013.
CCSL - Spring 2013
For more information on the CCSL 2012-2013 Spring League, click here.
District II Coaching Courses
For information about CYSA coaching courses that have been scheduled, click here.
District II Referee Classes and Fun Runs