Responsibilities of Parents and Players in ODP
Devotion to the game - This level is typically represented by players who have selected soccer as their sole competitive activity.
Time Commitment - Players are expected to attend all training sessions and games. Any absences must be documented and approved by the state coach or the CYSA State Program Coordinator, Joyce Bordley.
Communication - PLAYERS, not parents, are expected to communicate with age group coaches and ODP administration.
Pay Attention - Please pay particular attention to ALL deadlines and instructions for various activities. Adherence to these dates is key to reducing hassle and costs.
- CYSA asks that you be sensitive to the pressure that most plaeyrs feel when participating in these events.
- Your POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT toward all players, at all levels of state team functions is appreciated.
- Please limit your contact with coaches/selectors during these events.
- CYSA appreciates the time and commitment parents make on behalf of the players.
To return to the District II ODP main menu, click here.
The Near Post
CCSL Fall 2013 Playing League
Registration is open for the CCSL Fall 2013 playing league, the largest in Northern California! Click here for more information and to register. Deadline to apply is June 16, 2013.
District 2 teams overwhelmingly play in this league for the competition, the appropriate travel and the customer service!
2013 District II Spring Cup
U8 thru U10 play 6/1 & 6/2
- U11 thru U19 play 6/8 & 6/9
CCSL - Spring 2013
For more information on the CCSL 2012-2013 Spring League, click here.
District II Coaching Courses
For information about CYSA coaching courses that have been scheduled, click here.
District II Referee Classes and Fun Runs