What are the Benefits of Participating in ODP?
Development as a player via training and playing with the best coaches in your own age group
Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches
Quality competition through games against other state association ODP, Regional and National teams, and international teams
Exposure to National and Regional team coaches
The opportunity to represent one's state, region or country in competition
High-level exposure to college coaches
The opportunity to compete for Regional and National Championships
The chance to see the world. US Youth Regional ODP teams have travelled to any number of places, both domestically and internationally. Florida, Las Vegas, San Diego, France, England, Costa Rica, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Argentina and the Netherlands have all previously been destinations for Regional ODP teams.
To return to the District II ODP Menu page, click here
The Near Post
CCSL - Spring 2013
CCSL Spring League team registration is now open. Click here to register.
For more information on the CCSL 2012-2013 Spring League, click here.
2013 District II Spring Cup
U8 thru U10 play 6/1 & 6/2
- U11 thru U19 play 6/8 & 6/9
- Fields will be finalized approximately 4 weeks before the play date.
- U8 thru U10 - $250 (early bird - until 3/15) / $325 (3/16 to 4/13) / $375 (after 4/13 - includes late fee*)
- U11 thru U19 - $350 (early bird - until 3/15) / $450 (3/16 to 4/13) / $500 (after 4/13 - includes late fee*)
* After 4/13, teams will be accepted on an as needed basis
District II Coaching Courses
For information about CYSA coaching courses that have been scheduled, click here.
CCSL - Fall 2012
To obtain more information regarding the CCSL Fall League, click here.
District II Referee Classes and Fun Runs