OLYMPIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- ODP Overview
- Benefits of ODP Participation
- District II ODP Scholarship Program - 2013
- How are players selected for ODP?
- Cal North Player Recommendations only are being accepted at this time. (see www.calnorth.org/programs/odp/ for details)
- Responsibilities of Players and Parents
- CYSA State ODP Tryout Information / State ODP Contacts
The Near Post
CCSL Fall 2013 Playing League
Click here for more information on the CCSL Fall 2013 playing league, the largest playing league in Northern California!
District 2 teams overwhelmingly play in this league for the competition, the appropriate travel and the customer service!
2013 District II Fall Cup
U8 thru U11 play 11/9 & 11/10
- U12 thru U13 play 11/16 & 11/17
- U14 thru U19 play 10/19 & 10/20
- U8 thru U11
- $300 (until 9/6)
- $375 (9/7 - 10/6)
- $425 (after 10/6*)
- U12 thru U13
- $400 (until 9/13)
- $500 (9/14 - 10/13)
- $550 (after 10/13*)
- U14 thru U19
- $400 (until 8/15)
- $500 (8/16 - 9/15)
- $550 (after 9/15*)
* Late fee included. Teams will only be accepted on an as needed basis.
U14-U19 teams - Fall SAT test is scheduled for Sat, 11/2/2013; PSAT's are scheduled for Wed, 10/16/2013 and Sat, 10/19/2013.
CCSL - Spring 2013
For more information on the CCSL 2012-2013 Spring League, click here.
District II Coaching Courses
For information about CYSA coaching courses that have been scheduled, click here.
District II Referee Classes and Fun Runs